- To build up a comprehensive and up to date need based collection of books, journals and other non-book materials like CD’s etc in the disciplines taught and researched in our college.
- 2To organize the conventional and non-conventional information sources in the systematic manner in order to provide efficient and prompt services to the end users..
- 3To disseminate information by issuing documentation lists and other Current Awareness Services for the benefit of teachers, researchers and students to keep them updated with the latest developments in their areas of their interest.
- 4To support the academic programmes offered ad curriculum requirements of the users.
- 5To promote the reading habits of students and faculty of the college.
- 6To support the educational, cultural activities of the college.
- 7To enter in to an arena of Information Communication Technology using Computer applications for quick and speedy information storage and retrieval.
- 8To join resources sharing activities of UGC through Network resource centers.
- 9To provide consortium of UGC IINFLIBNET N-list programme to access more than 2100 e-Journals, & 51000 e-books.