College Library Rules & Regulations:
- 1Books and bound periodicals which have been issued out are liable to be recalled at any time, when so recalled they must be returned to the Library within the specified time.
- 2Readers shall not write upon, damage, or make any mark upon any book, manuscript, or map belonging to the library.
- 3Erase of any mark of stamp, label etc. on a book or manuscript of map belonging to the Library will be considered as misconduct and justification/fine will be charged.
- 4Any reader observing a defect, or damage to any book or manuscript shall point out the same to the Library Staff immediately.
- 5A borrower shall be responsible for the safe custody and return of a publication issued to him. In the event of its being lost or damaged he/she will have to reimburse the cost/replace the documents as per the rules.
- 6Overdue charges will be laid on borrowed books and other reading materials as per the rules, if returned after the due date.
- 7No personal belongings including books are allowed inside the library.
- 8Keep your personal belonging such as bags, books at in the property counter. Not to keep any valuables such as cash, mobile phones, ATM cards etc in the counter. Library or its staff are not responsible for loss of any valuables.
- 9Library Catalogue (OPAC) kept at the entrance of the library need to be used before making entry to the stack area to select book of your interest.
- 10Mobile phones need to be switched off or kept in the silent mode before making entry to the library/reading hall. Talking over mobile inside the library/reading hall is strictly prohibited.
- 11Maintain silence in the library.
- 12The Library working Hours: 08-30 A.M to 6-00 P.M.